Technology development progress
Since YottaChain mainnet was fully launched, technical team cooperated with storage users, storage pools, and storage resource providers on service integration and gradually shifted from resorting to crashing to standardized normal management. Recent developments in technology are as follows:
1. According to needs of some users, add multi-data key support, and separate data signing key and encryption key;
2. Set up a QA group to systematically conduct QA management step by step;
3.Standardize version management mechanism;
4.Strengthen the coverage of automated testing;
5.Test encryption and relay functions of P2P communication after "De-LibP2P";
6.Complete data consistency check coding of DN and SN, which is under testing;
7. Update version of R & D network and test network through manual test and automatic pressure test verification;
8. S3 interface and code examples are provided for some storage users;
9. Complete YB browser page compilation and packaging, so that achieve upload, download, file list and other functions;
10. Modify the known issues of blockchain browser on mobile phone;
11. Storage network system update;
12.Further strengthen operation and maintenance automation monitoring;
13. In order to prevent SN from losing data in case of fail-over, client program adds asynchronous transmission final confirmation feature.
Commercial application and ecological construction
1. On January 8, 2020, Alex Wang, the founder of YottaChain, and Mr. Han Daguang, the president of YottaChain, made a work report to Lu Shan, the director of the China Electronics and Information Industry Development Research Institute of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, and chairman of the China Software Industry Association. Director Lu spoke highly of innovation achievements in China's storage core technology, indicating that China will offer reasonable development space to blockchain projects that are in line with social interests.
2. On January 10, 2020, Alex Wang, founder of YottaChain, communicated with Liu Erdong, secretary general of China International Science Exchange Foundation of the Ministry of Science and Technology, and reached a preliminary intention.
3. On December 30, 2019, the 7th meeting of the Digital Economy Infrastructure Symposium and the establishment ceremony of "Digital Economy and Governance Research Center" was held at the Business School of Renmin University. At the meeting, Mr. Zhao Weimin, Executive Dean of the China Academy of Sciences Big Data Research Institute, explained digital governance of YottaChain blockchain storage: (1) Digital storage is on the top agenda of institute, so I hope partners can work together and give full support; (2) In terms of digital governance, blockchain technology will play a significant role; (3) Distributed storage, which is based on the blockchain, is currently one of the demonstration projects for digital economic infrastructure projects.
4. On January 3, 2020, Tianjin Xingchen Cloud Technology and its partners communicated on applying YottaChain's application in enterprise cloud disk. Product technology, business model, promotion system and other related aspects of the enterprise cloud disk are introduced in detail.
5. On January 6, 2020, Mr. Sun Wenming, Chairman of the YottaChain Commercial Application Committee, led a team to engage with Tianjin Xingchen Cloud Technology. The two parties reached a cooperation intention on the promotion of the YottaChain blockchain storage project and signed a strategic cooperation agreement.
6. On January 9, 2020, Mr. Zhao Weimin, Executive Dean of ChinaScience StarChain Big Data Research Institute, conducted an in-depth communication with managers of Shandong Jincheng Anda Data Technology on cloud disk cooperation. This cooperation laid a solid foundation for the YottaChain interstellar enterprise cloud disk project, with a purpose to expand regional commercial channels in Shandong Province and promote commercialization of enterprise cloud disks.
7. On January 9, 2020, Mr. Sun Wenming, Chairman of the YottaChain Business Application Committee, held talks with the Chief Designer of Green Building Navigation Technology, the Secretary-General of the National Building Materials Big Data Center, and the Deputy Director of the China Industrial Building Materials Information Institute. They exchanged data from KuJia Decoration Cloud Video and YottaChain blockchain storage project, with a preliminary cooperation intention formed.
8. On January 10, 2020, Mr. Sun Wenming, Chairman of the YottaChain Commercial Application Committee, led a team to communicate with the head of Aerospace New Long March Avenue Company. The two parties thoroughly communicated the application of YottaChain blockchain storage in aerospace industry and reached a cooperation. intention.
Market activities progress
1. On January 2, 2020, Alex Wang , the founder of YottaChain, was invited to share topic of "blockchain storage development and landing" in program "Blockchain 100 points". This event was jointly organized by the Zhongguancun Big Data Industry Alliance and BITCLUB. Bullock, Angel City State, District 31, Data View and other organizations provided community and communication support, covering 30+ angel investor communities with more than 10,000 investors and 20+ communities covering more than 20,000 people from blockchain industry. Alex Wang said storage is a real economy that exists in digital format, which is a very important feature. It determines that storage is the most suitable real economy to be transformed with a blockchain.
2. On January 8, 2020, Mr. Li Zhibiao, Secretary-General of the YottaChain Ecological Community Committee and investigator of the Blockchain Professional Committee of the China Communications Industry Association, met with Mr. Zhang Weixin, Executive Chairman of the International Cooperation and Development Association of Chinese Private Enterprises in Guangzhou. During the period, Mr. Li explicted commercial application and brand value of the YottaChain mainnet after it was fully launched.
3. On January 9, 2020, the blockchain community sharing media AMA Block specially invited YottaChain founder Alex Wang to share online with the community on the theme of “how to apply blockchain distributed storage in commercial senarios”. Alex pointed out blockchain storage has obvious advantages and can completely replace a considerable share occupied by the existing centralized storage, which will grow into a market of tens of billions of dollars in future.